The Death of Marcus Aurelius

The Death of Marcus Aurelius

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Wisdom from the Bhagavad Gita 66


72. Has this been heard by you, Pârtha, with an attentive mind? Has the delusion of your ignorance been destroyed, O Dhananjaya? 

Arjuna said: 

73. Destroyed is my delusion, and I have gained my memory through Your grace, O Achyuta. I am firm; my doubts are gone. I will do Your word. 

Sanjaya said: 

74. Thus have I heard this wonderful dialogue between Vâsudeva and the high-souled Pârtha, causing my hair to stand on end. 

75. Through the grace of Vyâsa have I heard this supreme and most profound Yoga, direct from Krishna, the Lord of Yoga, Himself declaring it. 

76. O King, as I remember and remember this wonderful and holy dialogue between Keshava and Arjuna, I rejoice again and again. 

77. And as I remember and remember that most wonderful Form of Hari, great is my wonder, O King; and I rejoice again and again. 

78. Wherever is Krishna, the Lord of Yoga, wherever is Pârtha, the wielder of the bow, there are prosperity, victory, expansion, and sound policy: such is my conviction. 

Bhagavad Gita, 18:72-78 

Here the Bhagavad Gita ends
Om! Peace! Peace! Peace be to all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment